Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Best cheap movie service!


Life Lesson of the Day: Netflix is the best movie service for those of us on a budget.

I first signed up for Netflix when I took a class that required me to watch specific movies every week. Instead of going into school to watch them, I signed up for Netflix so that I could have them shipped to my house and take the lazy route.

To my surprise, Netflix has a HUGE selection of movies, even the obscure ones my teacher was having us watch. Best of all, the movies shipped in a day and I can have three movies out at a time for only $16.99 a month (no late fees!). Once I'd watched a movie, I'd send it back and a day later a NEW movie would be in my mailbox.

Netflix is, hands down, the most cost effective movie service I’ve ever used. Assuming you like to watch movies often, I highly, highly recommend it for starving college students like myself.

It’s easy to use, easy to navigate, and easy to pay for.

Check it out: www.netflix.com

(They have cheaper options than the one I’m signed up for, like one movie out at a time for only $8.99 a month)

No comments:

Post a Comment